My name is Neil and I tore my ACL, MCL and LCL (anterior cruciate ligament, medial and lateral collateral ligaments) playing soccer. I want to share with you the secrets that made my recovery from ACL surgery so rapid. And then the things I wasn’t told that subsequently set my recovery back dramatically.
I started ACLRecoverySecrets.com as a free resource for those with ACL tears who won’t know the key questions to ask health professionals.
On this website you’ll find a number of resources to help you learn more about:
- An overview of the knee and knee pain
- The function of the ligaments and muscle
- How stability is achieved and disrupted
- The ACL, its limitations and the impact of injury
- The requirements and timeline for ACL surgery recovery
- The 5 most common causes of ACL injury
- Why women are far more likely to suffer from ACL injury
- 5 tips for rapid ACL recovery
- The causes and likelihood of ACL injury
- The treatment and management of ACL injuries
- Exercises to help prevent ACL injuries
- Exercises to help prevent recurrence of ACL injury
- Much, much more!
Look in the column on the right for articles on the main topics but don’t forget to click Additional Articles for a bunch more useful information including demonstration videos of the various exercises discussed.